In the DuBois Christian Schools Preschool program, children are nurtured and taught from a Biblical perspective. Music, science, art, math, and language Aats are all expressions of God's creation. The DCS Preschool is an early education program with a focus on developing the whole child.
- Spiritually -- Biblical curriculum, prayer, and a Godly teacher provide a focus on God as our Creator and Savior.
- Academically -- Hands-on learning activities for art, reading, play, and more.
- Physically -- Hands-on experience with crayons, blocks, sand, and other interactive toys are part of developing each child's gross and fine motor skills.
- Socially -- Classroom experience and a well-supervised playtime are designed to help each child to develop a Godly sense and respect for others in the community.
- 3 Year old preschool students must be 3 years of age by September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- 4 Year old preschool students must be 4 years of age by September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- All preschool students must be toilet trained.
Annual Registration Fee:
Annual Tuition Rates (2018-2019):
Based on $15/half day and $22/full day. Payments can be made in full or over 10 or 12 months through the FACTS Tuition Management System. Monthly rate below is based on 12 month payment cycle.
- 3 Year old two days per week 1/2 day -- $1,200 ($100 per Month)
3 Year old two days per week full day -- $1,600 ($133 per Month)
4 Year old three days per week 1/2 day -- $1,600 ($133 per Month)
- 4 Year old three days per week full day -- $2,400 ($200 per Month)
- 4 Year old five days per week full day -- $3,900 ($325 per Month)