The DuBois Christian Schools Preschool program offers varied and excellent options to meet the needs of your family, while teaching from a Biblical perspective. The DCS Preschool classroom is designed for children to grow and learn in a clean, safe and creative and caring environment with a low student/teacher ratio. We are staffed with qualified and dedicated teachers selected for their love of children and the Lord, as well as their commitment to developing the whole child spiritually, academically, physically and socially.
- Spiritually -- Spiritual truths are taught through simple Bible stories, memory verses, songs and prayer.
- Academically -- Reading preparation, Math skills, Science and Art. DCS Preschool features hands-on learning activities and play centers which allow children to explore, create and discover.
- Physically -- Hands-on experience with crayons, blocks, sand, and other interactive toys plus gym activities and free play outdoors are part of developing each child's gross and fine motor skills.
- Socially and Emotionally-- Character traits are taught through stories. Listening skills and vocabulary are promoted through circle time, literature and musical activities. Plus there are extended opportunities for problem-solving, decision making, and creativity.
- 3 Year old preschool students must be 3 years of age by September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- 4 Year old preschool students must be 4 years of age by September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- All preschool students must be toilet trained.
Annual Registration Fee: $100
Books and Materials Fee: $50
Annual Tuition Rates (2023-2024):
Based on $20.50/half day and $27.50/full day. Payments can be made through the FACTS Tuition Management System.
- 3 -year old / two
days per week / half day -- $1,475
3-year old / two days per week / full day -- $1,995
4-year old / three days per week / half day -- $2,225
- 4-year old / three
days per week / full day -- $2,975
- 4-year old / five days per week / full day -- $4,650