In the DuBois Christian Schools Preschool program, children are nurtured and taught from a Biblical perspective. Music, science, art, math, and language arts are all expressions of God's creation. The DCS Preschool is an early education program with a focus on developing the whole child.
- Spiritually -- Spiritual truths are taught through simple Bible stories, memory verses, songs and prayer.
- Academically -- Reading preparation, Math skills, Science and Art. DCS Preschool features hands-on learning activities and play centers which allow children to explore, create and discover.
- Physically -- Hands-on experience with crayons, blocks, sand, and other interactive toys plus gym activities and free play outdoors are part of developing each child's gross and fine motor skills.
- Socially and Emotionally-- Character traits are taught through stories. Listening skills and vocabulary are promoted through circle time, literature and musical activities. Plus there are extended opportunities for problem-solving, decision making, and creativity.
- 3 Year old preschool students must be 3 years of age by September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- 4 Year old preschool students must be 4 years of age by September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- All preschool students must be toilet trained.
Annual Registration Fee:
Annual Tuition Rates (2019-2020):
Based on $15/half day and $22/full day. Payments can be made in full, or over 10 or 12 months through the FACTS Tuition Management System. (The monthly rates below are based on 12 month payment cycle.)
- 3 -year old / two days per week / half day -- $1,250 ($104.00 per month)
3-year old / two days per week / full day -- $1,650 ($137.50 per month)
4-year old / three days per week / half day -- $1,675 ($139.50 per month)
- 4-year old / three days per week / full day -- $2,475 ($206.25 per month)
- 4-year old / five days per week / full day -- $3,975 ($331.25 per month)