Enrollment / Registration Fees
The enrollment process begins at DuBois Christian Schools begins by contacting the school office and requesting an information packet. Please complete and return the enrollment forms with the registration fee to the school office. Your application will be reviewed, and you may be contacted for an interview. An interview is sometimes necessary as it gives DCS an opportunity to answer your questions and share current school information. There may also be a need for academic testing.
2018-2019 Re-Enrollment / Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Preschool (3 year old-4 year old) -- $75.00
- K-12 re-enrollment until March 31st -- $100.00
- K-12 re-enrollment April 1- April 30 -- $125.00
- New Student & Re-enrollment after April 30 (K-12) -- $150.00
TUITION / FACTS / OTHER FEES
(Online Payment Plan)
- Kindergarten: $3,000 ($280 per month)
- Grades 1-12 / FBC Members: Child #1 $3,650 ($355 per month), Child #2 $3,350 ($325 per month), Child #3 $3,250 ($315 per month), Child #4 $3,150 ($305 per month)
- Grades 1-12 / Non-FBC Members: Child #1 $3,750 ($365 per month), Child #2 $3,450 ($335 per month), Child #3 $3,350 ($325 per month), Child #4 $3,250 per month ($315 per month)
- Payments begin in August and are based on a 10 or 12 month schedule. Unless direct full payment is made by August 15, 2018, all tuition and fees (except registration) are handled through FACTS Tuition Management Services. Click Here to set up your online payment plan with FACTS.
Book Fees (per student)
- Kindergarten: $175.00
- Grades 1-12: $200.00
- Technology Fee: $50.00
- Science Lab Fee (7-12): $35.00
- Graduation Fee (Seniors): $50.00
- Athletic Fee (per sport): $50.00
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY
DuBois Christian Schools admits students of any sex, race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, tuition assistance programs, athletic and other school-administered programs, nor in the hiring of faculty or administrative staff. By the religious nature of this ministry and its direct relationship to First Baptist Church of DuBois, PA, employees are expected to abide by the Statement of Faith and standards of the church, both in speech and practice.