The staff and faculty at DCS desire to make a godly impact on students during the school day, at school activities, and in the community. They see their occupation as service to young people and families.
All full-time faculty members are required to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university. Many DCS teachers have earned advanced college degrees, and are certified (or certifiable) by various state and national educational associations.
Class sizes are limited which allows the teachers to go beyond the basic educational experience. As godly role models, DCS teachers influence the students spiritually, socially, and emotionally.
- School Administrator: Pastor Mark Montgomery
- Elementary Principal / Director of Instruction / 1st-2nd Grade Teacher / Elementary Chapel Director: Fran Chittester
- Dean of Students and Director of Community Relations / General Math / 7th-8th Grade History / High School Bible: Mark Chittester
- Director of Development: Tracy Shenkle
- School Secretary / Assistant Athletic Director: Nancy Mowrey
- Athletic Director: Scott Mowrey
- Preschool Teacher (3-yr/4-yr): Paula Gabbard
- Kindergarten Teacher / Elementary Music Teacher: Kristin Hills
- 3rd-4th Grade Teacher / Elementary Art Teacher: Susan Bundy
- 5th-6th Grade Teacher / Handbell Choir Director / High School Choir Director: Diane Kennard
- Secondary English / 9th-12th Grade High School History / Enrichment: Erica Weeks
- Math / Science / Family Consumer Science Teacher: Kim Trethewey
- Assistant Teacher / Lunchroom Supervisor: Linda Deitch
- School Chaplain / 7th-8th Grade Bible Teacher / 7th-12th Grade Chapel Director / Boys Gym Teacher: Pastor Matt Montgomery
- High School Math and Science Teacher: Sherry Schuster
- High School Spanish Teacher / Math & English Substitute: Katie Chamberlin
- High School Assistant Art Teacher: Cheryl Brown
- Girl's Gym Class: Shelley Muth